Yield: 1 Servings
4 oz Angel hair pasta
1 ts Minced garlic
1/2 lb Boneless skinless chicken
Breasts, cut into 1-inch
1 cup Spaghetti sauce
1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
1/2 teaspoon Celery salt
Pepper to taste
1 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
1 Bay leaf
Set a pot of water to boil.
Coat a large non-stick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add the garlic and chicken and stir-fry over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes, or until the chicken is browned.
Reduce the heat to low and add all of the remaining ingredients, except for the pasta, to the skillet. Simmer, stirring occasionaly, for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile cook the pasta, drain, and set aside.
Divide the pasta into two bowls, and top each bowl with the chicken mixture (remove the bay leaf first).
Yield: 6 Servings
1 lb Pasta shells
1 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
3 tablespoons Chopped parsley
3 cup Diced cooked chicken
1 ea Dash of tabasco
2 tablespoons Oil
3 tablespoons Lemon juice
1 teaspoon Dried parsley
6 oz Jar artichokes chopped and
1 ea Toasted almonds
Cook pasta in large pot of boiling, salted water until tender, but firm, 8 to 12 minutes, stirring often. Drain well and rinse with cold water. Shake out excess water and toss pasta with oil. Combine
mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley and basil.
Place pasta in large bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture, chicken, artichokes and tabasco. Toss well. Garnish with almonds. For a decorative presentation, serve in avacado halves, in tomato cups or on lettuce leaves.
Yields 6-8 servings.
Yield: 4 servings
1 lb Thick-sliced bacon, diced
2 tb Salt
1 lb Linguini
1/3 cup Chopped Italian parsley
Grated Parmesan cheese
Fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Saute the bacon in a small skillet until crisp. Remove with slotted spoon and drain well on a paper towel.
2. Boil the water and cook linguini until firm and tender.
3. Meanwhile, beat the eggs thoroughly in a large bowl suitable for serving. Have the cooked bacon and the chopped parsley ready at hand.
4. When the pasta is done, drain it immediately in a colander, and pour into the bowl of eggs and immediately begin tossing it. As the strands of pasta become coated with the beaten eggs, their heat will cook the eggs.
5. Sprinkle the bacon and parsley on, and serve immediately. This is great with lots of freshly grated Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper.
Yield: 4 servings
1 lb Spaghetti, linguini, or
Other pasta of your choice
2 can Peeled italian tomatoes
1/4 cup Olive oil
1 teaspoon Oregano
1/8 teaspoon Dried red pepper flakes
1/2 cup Tiny black Nicoise olives
1/4 cup Drained capers
4 cloves Garlic, peeled and minced
8 Anchovie filets, chopped
1/2 cup Chopped parsley
2 tablespoon Salt
1. Bring 4 quarts water to a boil; add salt and stir in spaghetti. Cook until tender but still firm. Drain, and transfer to heated plates.
2. While spaghetti is cooking, drain the tomatoes, cut them cross- wise into halves, and squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Combine
tomatoes and olive oil in a skillet and bring to a boil. Keep the
sauce at a full boil and add remaining ingredients except pasta, one
at a time, stirring frequently.
3. Reduce heat and continue to cook for a few minutes, or until
sauce has thickened to your liking. Serve immediately over hot pasta
and garnish with additional parsley.
Yield: 8 servings
1 pack Interesting pasta cooked
2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
1 Tablespoon Dijonnaise mustard
1/4 cup Chopped onion
1/4 cup Chopped celery
1 small Carrot, diced
Salt and pepper to taste
Cook the pasta as directed. Mix all ingredients together, season with salt and pepper, add a little parsley and basil to taste, and chill for at least one hour.